Driving School Instruction in Westminster
911 Driving School
In Colorado, the requirements for teens to obtain their permit and license can be confusing. Click on the link to learn more about the Teen Graduated Driving Laws. Getting a License
Take care of everything with the $495 Complete Teen Driver Package: Save $100 by using this package. Ask about our payment plans!
- Attend the 30 hour driver's education course. Classes are offered in 4 sessions and can be taken in any order. The written permit test is administered at the end of the final class. Class schedules are listed below, click on teen package. You must be 14 years and 6 months old to take the class.
- During the year you hold your driver's permit, complete the 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training with a qualified instructor. Also complete the 50 hours of logged driving time with a parent/guardian.
- Take the driver's license road test, after holding your permit for one year.
Services are also available separately: The 30 hour classroom with permit test is $185, 6 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction is $350. Driver's License Road Tests are available by appointment for $60, pre-payment required. 911 Driving School is a third party testing site for the state of Colorado.
New Adult Driver? After getting your permit, we suggest the 6 hour behind- the-wheel package. Call us for more information or register for the 6 hour behind-the-wheel package below. Please note: Completing 6 hours of BTW lessons does not prepare a new driver to be a safe driver and pass the driver's license road test. You must have many practice hours!
Drive Fit: Behind the Wheel Car Control Skills Program
*Teen Package: 30 Hr Driver's Ed Class, Written Permit Test, 6 Hour BTW Instruction, Driver's License Test
*Colorado License Test
Now Available!6 Hours Behind the Wheel Instruction Plus CO Driver's License Road Test
*6 Hours Behind the Wheel Instruction
*30 Hour Driver's Education Class Plus CO Written Permit Test
911 Driving School Driver Education and CO State Testing
**Click on desired product, follow prompts, when asked, put in birthdate of the student, then class schedule will show. Chose their birth year first, then month and day.
A minimum of 8 registered students is needed to hold class.
Teen Package: 30 Hour Driver Education Class, Written Permit Test, 6 Hours Behind the Wheel Instruction & Driver's License Road Test. Includes everything your teen needs from permit to license. $495
Classroom and Written Permit Test
- 30 Hour Driver's Education Class and Written Permit Test ONLY $185
6 Hours Behind the Wheel
- Satisfies the 6 hour certificate requirement for teens. Also a great value for adult beginning drivers needing instruction. Drives are completed in 1 or 2 hour time slots, depending on skill level. $350.
6 Hours Behind the Wheel Instruction Plus CO Driver's License Road Test
- Satisfies the 6 hour Colorado requirement for teens. Also a great value for adult drivers needing instruction. Drives are completed in 1 or 2 hour time slots. $400 includes driver's license road test-avoid the wait at the DMV.
Colorado License Test
- We are a third party test site for Colorado. Avoid the wait for an appointment at the DMV. $60 by appointment, and pre-payment may be required. You must have your permit, valid registration and insurance on your vehicle.
Drive Fit Program: Defensive Skills Training!
- A 3 hour behind-the-wheel car control skills program designed to help drivers practice situational driving in a safe, controlled environment. Gain more confidence behind the wheel by going through a circuit of exercises including parking, reversing, lane changes, turning, curving, emergency braking, and more!
- Next date: Saturday, July 18, 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. at Mountain Range High School
- Training is for Parent and Student, must bring your own car
1 Hour Evaluation Drive
- 1 Hour Evaluation Drive with a Licensed CO State Driving Instructor $65. Good idea if you are getting ready to take the driver's license road test!
Our Colorado online driver's ed course is used as supplemental driver education. Our program provides great supplemental training for your written test. You will take a virtual road trip across the U.S., see many great sites, and learn about driving from the experts at 911 Driving School. Practice tests are included and you will be well prepared to pass your Colorado DMV "written test" and be on the road to being a safe driver.
*Does not replace Colorado State requirement for the 30 hour course that is "Approved and Regulated by the Department Of Motor Vehicles".
- Start and stop anytime in the course and go back and review challenging sections 24/7 to ensure your success.
- No eyeball boredom in this course, it’s filled with engaging graphics, video, driving maneuvers and lessons.
- Each section has multiple tests all specifically designed for retention and strengthening your driving knowledge.
- Our final drivers Ed course test can be taken multiple times until you pass and can be used as a practice test for your DMV drivers permit test.
- Same great experience on a laptop or iPad.
- We are confident you will not find a better supplemental Colorado online drivers Ed course.
- This course does not include the Colorado state form DR2460, "Certificate of Completion of A Driver Education Classroom Course".
911 Driving School-Westminster CO State Testing
Written Permit Test
Includes: 1 CO State Written Permit Test
Driver's License Road Test
Includes: 1 CO State Driver's License Road Test in your vehicle
Cost: $60.00 Pre-payment required.
How to Register: Please contact our office at 303-425-0911.
Driver's License Road Test (911 Vehicle)
Includes: 1 CO State Driver's License Road Test in a 911 Vehicle
Cost: $70.00 Pre-payment required.
How to Register: Please contact our office at 303-425-0911
1 Hour Evaluation Drive (Teen or Adult)
Includes: 1 Hour Evaluation Drive with a Licensed CO State Driving Instructor
How to Register: Online or please contact our office at 303-425-0911